Why are we not allowed to make mistakes?
- Damages caused by our mistakes can be extremely huge and expensive
- As we work on machines and plants that process very toxic and/or explosive fluids, consequences of our mistakes can lead to ecological catastrophes and can cause huge human casualties
- Company image would be ruined
In 1998. Turbomehanika has implemented Quality Management System according to ISO 9001.
In 2005. we were certified for installation, measurements and testing of electrical installations in explosive atmosphere hazardous areas
In 2009. we were certified for maintenance of electrical and non-electrical Ex equipment in explosive atmosphere hazardous areas
- In 2010. we implemented ISO 14001 environment management system.
- In 2014. we implemented OHSAS 18001:2007 health and safety system.
- In 2015. we implemented quality system for welding activities for pressure equipment manufacturers according to ISO 3834-2/PED
- In 2016. we implemented ISO 14001:2015
- In 2016. we were certified for repair of Ex equipment in explosive atmosphere hazardous areas
- In 2016. we certified our HSE (health, safety and environment) management system according to SCCP:2011
- In 2017. we certified our quality management system for petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries according to ISO/TS 29001:2010
Documents overview [PDF format ]
Applying strict Quality Assurance Policy and working procedures Turbomehanika performed all works without any claims and problems. Further company development is based on continuous training and hiring young, promising experts, accessing new Customers and implementing new technologies.
High level of expertise
We shall continue to advance and implement knowledge of machinery operation, maintenance and behavior, so we shall be always able to provide high-quality, cost-effective services that our Customers need.